Study in ARU Cambridge
Anglia Ruskin University of London (ARU) originated from Cambridge School of Art, founded in late 1858. Today, Anglia Ruskin University is one of the largest universities in the East of England, with 35,000 students from 177 countries. ARU is well regarded for the quality of teaching and support – with industry-recognised courses, inspiring tutors, and an award-winning Student Services Team.
Over the years, a number of colleges and institutes have become part of Anglia Ruskin. They include the Cambridgeshire College of Arts and Technology (CCAT) and the Essex Institute of Higher Education (formerly the Chelmer Institute – itself formed from the Mid-Essex Technical College and the Brentwood College of Education). At first, these colleges combined to become Anglia Polytechnic, and then Anglia Polytechnic University in 1992. They have been known as Anglia Ruskin University since 2005.
Also, Anglia Ruskin University serves as an example of the UK`s "global rising star" with its empasis on innovation and research. Along the high academic excellence, ARU demonstrates exceptional success in the field of business and visionary initiatives. ARU`s ALUMNI are believed to be among the most satisfied graduates in the UK.
The university`s facilities are indeed outstanding, among them: the Victorian-style campus, the Ruskin Art Gallery and the University Library.
ARU`s TOP courses include: Social work, Public Health, Paramedic Science, Early Childhood Studies, Psychology, Biomedical Science, Architecture, Law, etc.
campus/Campus InformationNear to:
- Christ`s Pieces Park
- Emmanuel College Library
- Parker`s Piece
- Parkside Pools and Gym
- The Mumford Theater
Why choose this campus
- An ambitious university - 177 students from all over the world annually graduate from ARU
- In 2014, 12 of ARU research areas were ranked as ‘world-leading’ in the Government’s Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Outstanding student support - 2012 THE Award
- Some of the most satisfied students in the UK are ARU ALUMNI
- Award winning University in the field of business
- Cambridge campus went through a major redevelopment in 2011 with healthcare site and Music Therapy Centre
- Excellent campus location - a quick ride from London
- ARU has some of the best facilities in the UK
- ARU is an international university with 35,000 students from 177 countries
- ARU is well regarded for the quality of teaching and support – with industry-recognised courses, inspiring tutors and Student Services Team
- The Ruskin Gallery (art space)
- Cafés and roof terraces
- The University Library
- Students’ Union shop and John Smith’s bookshop
- Medical centre, gym and campus nursery
- Global Sustainability Institute (GSI)
- Cultures of the Digital Economy (CoDE) Research Institute
- Historical premises
- High quality study facilities
OtherBachelor (Hons) in Business Management (Direct Entry)Bachelor (Hons) in Business Management (Direct Entry)Bachelor (Hons) in Business Management (Direct Entry)
very dissatisfiedvery satisfied
- Nigeria: 10
- India: 6.9
- Zimbabwe: 5.5
- Germany: 5
- Other: 72.6
© 2015 Information Planet