Study in ih Business College Melbourne
ihBC Melbourne is located in the heart of the Melbourne Central Business District, on level 6 of a beautifully renovated building. Public transport stops directly in front of the building. Cafes, restaurants and shops surround the building and area. With a population of over 5 million, and architecture and style often compared to Europe, students will enjoy the casual, classy and affordable lifestyle offered in Melbourne. Known as Australia’s second largest city, it is regarded as the cultural and fashion capital of Australia and renowned for its fine restaurants.
The business orientated courses were developed by industry experts focusing on topics that are important to today’s business leaders. The aim is to provide students with knowledge of the latest business trends, coupled with advanced technological skills to succeed in the business world.
ih Business College is committed to providing quality education and internationally recognised qualifications giving the graduates a true advantage when seeking employment opportunities worldwide or for the future studies at university.
Students can package their programs with English courses.
campus/Campus InformationPathways URL:https://ihsydney.com.au/for-agents/academic-pathways/Near to:
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Southern Cross train station
- Victoria University
- Yarra River
- Flinders Street train station
- Batman Park
Why choose this campus
- Supportive and stimulating learning and modern environment
- IH English students can package their English course with ihBC courses
- The mission is to promote the best quality education by connecting students with expert teachers and trainers
- Further studies in a second language at university in Australia can be challenging; completing a vocational course first will prepare you better for future studies
- ihBC prepares you for the workforce with practical training and an accredited qualification
- International House Melbourne is located in the heart of the Melbourne Central Business District
- The International House brand is highly recognised throughout Europe and South America
- A boutique college with high quality programs and small class sizes, allowing continuous student support
- Opportunities to study on 4 different campuses with no additional fees, course units are exactly the same at all campuses
- ihBC uses Canvas for its Learning Management System (LMS), considered one of the best LMS platforms for education
- 10 spacious classrooms
- Modern school
- Large student common area
- 2 kitchens
- 30 student computers
- Latest audio visual equipment
- Ample space
OtherCert III in BusinessCert III in BusinessDiploma of Social Media Marketing + Adv Diploma of Marketing & CommunicationDiploma of Social Media Marketing + Adv Diploma of Marketing & CommunicationDiploma of Social Media Marketing + Adv Diploma of Marketing & CommunicationDiploma of Social Media MarketingCert IV in Leadership and ManagementDiploma of Leadership and ManagementAdv Diploma of Leadership & ManagementCert IV in Marketing and CommunicationDiploma of Marketing and CommunicationAdv Diploma of Marketing & CommunicationCert IV + Diploma + Adv Diploma of BusinessCert IV + Diploma + Adv Diploma of BusinessCert IV + Diploma + Adv Diploma of Project ManagementCert IV + Diploma + Adv Diploma of Project ManagementAdv Diploma of BusinessCert IV in BusinessDiploma of BusinessCert IV in Project ManagementDiploma of Project ManagementAdv Diploma of Program Management
There are no reviews yet
© 2015 Information Planet