Study in LSNZ Queenstown - C1
Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world. It is New Zealand’s premier resort town and is world famous for its scenic beauty, radical sports and tourist attractions. Surrounded by mountains, lakes, rivers and forests, Queenstown is an alpine paradise. Queenstown is located lakeside and surrounded by mountains. This means that students have access to both land and water activities and within walking distance. Queenstown is awesome all year round - snow in Winter, hot in Summer and beautiful in Spring and Autumn. It is also great for all people seeking adventure - Queenstown is home to the highest bungee jump in New Zealand.
LNSZ welcomes students from all over the world to share unforgettable English language & culture discovery. They pride themselves of being a friendly school that offers premium General and Exam Preparation English, along with an exciting range of opportunities to work, play and travel.
Team of teachers and admin staff are brilliant! Director of Studies has been there for 20 years, and many of the others have been here 3-10 years as well. They do a great job with the students, and teach much more than just English. Staff can also provide support in several languages, such as Japanese, Thai, Portuguese and Spanish.
campus/Campus InformationPathways URL:www.languageschool.co.nz/courses/pathways
Why choose this campus
- Regular weekend and mid-week activity programme
- Part of Combo schools - Program in 3 locations: Queenstown, Auckland and Wellington. For +12 weeks course, free transfer applies.
- Located in Queenstown's main shopping centre
- Category 1 School - Right to work up to 20 hours per week
- Free Job club for full time and long term students
- Advice to build a CV and prepare for job interviews
- Academic Pathway with QRC and Otago University - IETLS will be required
- Queenstown is the adventure capital of New Zealand, hosting a high number of visitors each season. It helps to keep the number of available job offers.
- All teachers have professional English teacher training and TESOL certificates
- LSNZ is Category 1 school - meaning that student on Student Visa (studying 14 wks full-time, any ELICOS course) can work 20 hours per week
- LSNZ Staff can provide support in several languages, for example Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
- Student Lounge
- Student computers
- Free Wi-Fi Connection
- Decks with mountain views
- Food Court in the same building
- Central location
- Small Kitchen (hot water, free tea and coffee, microwaves)
LanguageGeneral English - IntensiveGeneral English - IntensiveGeneral English - IntensiveGeneral English - IntensiveGeneral English - IntensiveGeneral English - Intensive
- Brazil: 44
- Japan: 18
- Colombia: 6
- Thailand: 5
- Saudi Arabia: 5
- Korea: 5
- Chile: 5
- Other: 12
There are no reviews yet
© 2015 Information Planet