Study in LCI Melbourne
LCI Melbourne is part of the LCI Education Network, a vast network consisting of 23 establishments spanning various countries, allowing students and staff to connect to a 12,000 strong creative network around the globe.
LCI Melbourne is located in Collingwood, Melbourne. Melbourne has been awarded 'most liveable city in the world' for seven years running by the Economist magazine, and is generally considered Australia’s major cultural centre.
School offers academic program such as: Higher Education Degrees in Graphic Design, Interior Design, Product Design, and Fashion Design, Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate/Specialization programs and Continuing Education courses as well as a range of new dynamic short courses run by industry experts who deliver insight and skill from their broad experiences within the creative fields.
campus/Campus InformationNear to:
- Peel Street Park
- Charles St/Smith St
- Proud Mary Caffe
- The Lactic Factory climbing wall
- Atherton Reserve
- Anytime Fitness
Why choose this campus
- Encouraging scholarship in teaching.
- Promoting a global perspective among students and building their determination to strive for international recognition and excellence.
- Creating a supportive learning environment by provision of appropriate student support services.
- LCI Melbourne's unique Bachelor of Design Arts is a nationally recognised, government-accredited course.
- Collingwood contains an intriguing blend of local history, quirky entrepreneurship, hip hangouts, colourful street art and young creatives.
- The opportunity to undertake a study period abroad at any one of our 21 partner campuses, in a related course.
- School offers industry placement in 3rd year of the bachelor- meaning that apart from graduating with expertise in the Major, and study in the Sub-Major, our students have industry specific experience and professional contacts.
- Classes are kept at 20 seats per class, giving students more access direct access to face-to-face tuition, and encouraging deeper relationships with academics and fellow students alike.
- Workload is roughly divided up into 80% practical, hands-on creation, and 20% academic work.
- LCI Melbourne is the only HE institutes in Melbourne that offers Fashion & Costume Design combined.
- Flexible timetable - a range of options to suit every student.
- A majority of our tutors have been, or still are active as paid professional artists.
- The bachelor of design arts is one of only two undergraduate degrees in design art available in Australia, and the only degree offered in Victoria.
- Mac computer labs
- Study rooms
- Student lounge
- Contemporary gallery
- Art Gallery
- Shower facilities
- Kitchen facilitties
- Student carpark
- Bike racks
- Photographic studio
OtherBachelor of Graphic and Digital DesignBachelor of Interior DesignBachelor of Visual ArtsBachelor of Communication DesignBachelor of Fashion and Costume DesignBachelor of Filmmaking and Photography
very dissatisfiedvery satisfied
- International: 30
- Domestic: 70
© 2015 Information Planet