Study in NextTech - Melbourne
NextTech Institue of Australia, formerly knowns as New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is part of a global network of over 250 technology training centres, and have been teaching IT and business professionals, including Fortune 500 companies within the corporate sector for over 35 years. They are a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner, and have been for the past 10 years. They offer training at Short Course, Certification and Qualification levels.
Unique to NextTech is the opportunity for students to gain internationally recognised Vendor Certifications such as Microsoft, PRINCE2®, Java8 and CompTIA as part of their Qualification. This combined qualification and certification set will truly set students apart in the job market.
NextTech campuses are situated in the central business districts of Australia’s most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities. With campuses in the main centres of Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, students have their choice of study location.
campus/Campus InformationPathways URL:https://www.nhaustralia.com.au/accredited/pathwaysNear to:
- State Library of Victoria
- Chinatown Melbourne
- National Gallery of Victoria
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Federation Square
Why choose this campus
- Vendor certifications recognised globally: Microsoft, PRINCE2®, Java8 and CompTIA
- Flexible study times that combines instructor led classes, self-paced mentored learning program, online live and on-demand training
- Pathways with prestigious universities and language schools: Southern Cross University, Western Sydney University and Griffith University
- Practitioner certifications if activities and examinations are passed
- Located in the central business district of Melbourne
- Courses that prepare students for career opportunities including IT networking, IT support, database development, programming and website or app developer
- CISCO, Oracle, Microsoft Gold Learning Partner
- Study alongside Australian business students.
- By studying the combination of a qualification and certification, the students will have an advantage in the job market in and out of Australia
- Computer and internet access
- Adequate ventilation and heating/cooling system
- Suitable audio visual and presentation equipment
- Student library
- Appropriate building security system
OtherAdv Diploma of Information TechnologyAdv Diploma of Information TechnologyAdv Diploma of Information TechnologyAdv Diploma of Information TechnologyDiploma of Information TechnologyDiploma of Information TechnologyDiploma of Information TechnologyDiploma of Information TechnologyDiploma of Project ManagementDiploma of Project ManagementDiploma of Project ManagementDiploma of Project Management
There are no reviews yet
© 2015 Information Planet